Back Alley Booking

I think I'm missing some cops in this pic to be honest, however even without them there's something dark and mysterious about this set up from Juxtapose!




I also have to take just a minute to boast about these fabulous MESH boots from Jack Spoon Creator Steffy Ghost. She has some fabulous items for sale, and I must say has great customer service, I had a minor issue with my delivery of these boots and she sorted it all out and was a total sweetie in the process. Many thanks Steffy!


Avatar - AX Burd in White
Hair - Magika, Nonsense
Top - Bilo Bead Tank in Copper (MESH)
Pants - Kyoot Etienne Capris in Grey
Boots - Jack Spoon Larah Boots in black/white (MESH)
Necklace & Ring - Maxi Gossamer Anoushka Set in Gold with black Diamonds (MESH)

Back Alley Booking pose scene from Juxtapose




No comments:

Post a Comment