FaMESHed - May 2012

YAY!!! I actually did something the day it begins hahaha

Now I know this dress has been blogged to hell, but I have to say I LOVE it! it's a great fir and will look fabulous on anyone with the right accessories! Here I've teamed it with Maxi Gossamers Silver Inlaid Seahorse necklace which can be found in her store or the marketplace, she is currently only selling the gold at the FaMESHed event.




Also shown here is the Starstruck Spring Meadow Seat also available at the FaMESHed event.


Avatar - AX Burd in White
Hair - Magika Nonsense
Dress - NYU FaMESHed Exclusive Dress in Azure (FaMESHed)
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer Silver Seahorse Necklace (MESH - Gold at the FaMESHed event)
Ring - Maxi Gossamer Roho Ring (MESH)
Shoes - Fae's Fixations Kick It Boots

Chair - Starstruck Spring Meadow Seat for FaMESHed





No comments:

Post a Comment