Innocence

Wooo Hoooo!!!!! Guess who finnished checking out al the stores at the Culture Shock Sim ... Yeah that's right, it was Meeeeeeee! Can't believe I managed it, though I will say it took me a while.

I think I spent most of my time checking out G Fields offerings, their items were the cutest ever, and in one of those quirky moods I decided upon the most innocent look I could think of ...




I am in love with these boots, they might just be my new staple item, I'm sure I could match them to every outfit I have. They come with a colour change hud, so you can change the lace colour, and the fabric on the turn down ... I might have to go get them in another colour.


Avatar - Curious Chinchilla in Burgundy
Hair - Ploom, London Candy Pack
Facial Piercings - Rabid Nova Piercings
Ear Piercing - Rabid Chained Barbell
Top - G Field 'Lucy' Lace Top in Ivory (Culture Shock 2012)
Shorts - G Field MESH Frill Shorts in Ivory (Culture Shock 2012)
Boots - G Field 'Will' MESH Long Cuff Boots in Ivory (Culture Shock 2012)

Pose - Glitterati, Bitch for Culture Shock 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment