Nostalgia

Well, the May round of Collabor88 is up and running and they haven't let me down, this months theme is Daydream, so light, dreamy and casual creations, in pastel tones can be found this month. Though I must say, when I picked up my items today, I found that the item I put together was a 50s inspired creation with the kitchen and accessories to complete it.




I have to say though my favourite piece of this round is the DayDream Necklace from League, it is beautiful and very unique with moving sky and clouds in each panel. I am in love with it!


Avatar - AX Burd in white
Hair - Magika Hair, Nonsense
Top - Kyoot Soft Heart Cropped Top in Pink
Shorts & Leggings - Fashionably Dead Shorts
Necklace - League DayDream Necklace
Ring - Maxi Gossamer Roho Ring
Shoe Boots - Oh Shoot Rapide in Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment