Donna Flora Appreciation Day

So I went to Donna Flora today and sometimes I honestly forget how fabulous her work really is. And well, how could I resist indulging in some of her fabulousness!?

Well, to be honest I couldn't ....




And after checking out all of her creations, and picking buying what I loved the most, I had to celebrate with a glass (or 2) of champaign, then a lie down was in order, I was pooped!




Someone help me up?


Pic 1
AV - AX Burd in white
Hair - Magika, nonsence
Dress - Donna Flora, Annie dress in B/W
Necklace & Bracelet - Donna Flora, Flora Crystals Set
Ring - Dark Mouse Statement Rings, Romance (this is a 3 pack)
Shoes - The Pony Store Domme Heel (Lower only)


Pic 2
AV, Hair & Jewels as above
Lingerie Set - Donna Flora Dana Set (comes with gloves also)
Shoe Boots - Oh Shoot Rapide Leo



No comments:

Post a Comment