Blackout

Had a bit of a power cut tonight, no lights, computer or kettle .... aaaarrrgggghhhh no tea!!!!

It reminded me of this cute pose from elymode that I picked up while at this years pose fair, so as soon as the power came back up I set to work!




As for the other really cute items in my pic, well, there's this fabulous top from one of my favourite stores Geometry, who have released this top for the FaMESHed event, teamed here with these really cute and perfectly fitted shorts from JANE.


Other items listed below!


Avatar - AX Burd in white
Hair - Magika, Anywhere (Unrigged MESH)
Top - Geometry Tomantic Top in Cornflower (MESH)
Shorts - JANE shorts in black (MESH)
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer Silver Seahorse Necklace (MESH)
Paw Feet - Smalltime Pawsies Bow Socks


Pose - elymode contemplation poses & candle

No comments:

Post a Comment