The Burd

I was feeling at a loss today, and decided a new Av to add to my growing collection would be a good thing to get me out of my rutt! Decided upon the AX Burd in white. My thinking was that as the feathers are colour change I would customise it per outfit, and white goes with everything!





I'm still working on her, but while playing with the feathers I fell in love with the pink, and ended up having a complete pink day! There is another pink Av to follow in the next post ...




I'm finding it hard to adjust to having a beak, and getting hair to work around it is proving tricky, so I think hair shopping is my next thing, along with heading to the pose fair!!

I'm getting decidedly lazy in my old age!


Credits - Upper pic

Avatar - AX Burd in white with colour change HUD for arm and tail feathers.
Hair - Truth, Gianna 2
Necklace - Glow Studio Chain of Fools Necklace
Dress - Geometry, Ananda in Pink (MESH)


Credits - Lower Pic

Same Av and hair as above
Top - ColdLogic Combo, May in Pink (MESH, a jacket is also included)
Pants - ColdLogic Capri - May in Pink (MESH)
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer, Giselle Opal Set in Pink (MESH)

No comments:

Post a Comment