Sudden Cravings

For some reason I want a Macaron!

Might have something to do with the extra LARGE one I found at Collabor88, which I found so irresistible, I had to buy it along with this retro sofa!




I've also had a craving for SHOES!!! Being a fur I rarely find any suitable for my purposes, and if I want to wear shoes, which I dont always, they have to be boots, and I hate to tell ya but they don't go with everything, so I went hunting, and didn't realise there are actually a few makers of shoes for furries, paw feets included!

These beauties I am wearing are from Fae's Fixations. I recently bloged a tail friendly sweater from Fae, and I must say I love her stuff. These come complete with a colour change hud so you can tint the shoes and the feet to match your AV and whatever your wearing perfectly!


Avatar - AX Burd in white
Hair - Magika, Luna
Sweater - Kyoot Josephine Cropped Sweater in red (collabor88)
Pants - Kyoot Etienne Capris in Grey (collabor88)
Bracelet - Earthstones Tumbled Stones Bracelet (collabor88)
Ring - Maxi Gossamer Roho Ring (MESH)

Sofa & Macaron from Cheeky Pea (collabor88)




No comments:

Post a Comment