HuMaNoiD

I was exploring again, and a gorgeous new landscape caught my eye, with thanks to the very talented Wendy Xeno who has created HuMaNoiD, when you first land here you are surrounded by many doors, it's a little Alice in Wonderland at first. Depending on the door you choose, depends on where you end up.

I was greedy and looked through all the landscapes she had to offer ...




You will have to set your graphics settings pretty high to see this place in all it's amazing glory, her installations here will make you stop and think, and while some are beautiful, like the one above, some are also barren.




And while here, I couldnt help but stop and take a quick snap to highlight the beautiful MESH sweater dress I am wearing from *BOOM*




Avatar - AX Burd in White
Hair - Magika, Nonsence
Sweater Dress - *BOOM* Oslo Baggy Swear Dress in Violet (MESH)
Necklace - FINESMITH Heartbreak in Black Pearl
Ring - CaKe bow ring in Leopard




No comments:

Post a Comment