Still Waiting...

I did say I shouldn't mention the 'd' word as something always goes wrong when we arrange one, and yet again, disaster striked ... I've been stood up ...BOOOOOOOO!!!




Oh wells, I guess my purchases from April's Collabor88 will have to cheer me up. I know it's almost time to do the next round, but this month I just didn't seem to find the time to get over there at the start. There's still a few days left so I would go snap up these goodies while you can!


Avatar - AX Burd in white
Hair - Magika Hair - Luna (upper only)
Top & Pants from Fashionably dead (collabor88)
Ring - Maxi Gossamer Roho Ring
Bracelet - Earthstones Tumbled Stones Bracelet (collabor88)
Shoes - The Pony Store Domme Heels
Marais Gossip Bench Set from What Next (collabor88)



No comments:

Post a Comment