These Walls are Closing In

Feel as tho I am getting no where today, no matter what I begin I just cant seem to find the energy to finnish it, so I shall keep this one very short for fear that I will end my post mid sentence. I was wasting time ... erm, shopping! and I fell in love with these shoes from PIXELFASHION, I just had to have them, which then meant I had to go and buy other stuffs to complete the outfit ...




I should also mention this MESH hair from Magika, I know I don't normally mention my hair, but this time I had to as it is unrigged mesh, meaning you can actually mod it to fit your head! Great big HUGS to Sabina Gully of Magika for this as I can never get mesh hair to fir my AV and I love her!!!



Avatar - Curious Chinchilla in Burgundy
Hair - Magika, Anywhere (Unrigged MESH)
Facial Piercings - Rabid Nova Piercing
Ear Barbell - Rabid Chained Barbell
Dress - DeeTaleZ Cashmere Sweater Dress in Grey
Belt - Luck Inc Wide Leather Belt in Snow Leopard
Necklace - Yummy Classic Literature Necklace
Ring - CaKe Ring Bow in Leopard
Shoes - PIXELFASHION Sandy Shoes in Black


Pose Prop - Glitterati Hallway

No comments:

Post a Comment