Study Time

Well I guess it's time to get back to work, both in RL and SL, feels like I have so much to do today so I shall keep this one short and sweet!




Simply put my look is very school girl today, though with an adult twist using the boots and see through body suit. I'm very much in study mode today, I have the books out already, the tv is off and the music is turned up high (it helps me think).

There are a few new designers included in today's post, and it's a bit of a mixture between mesh items and regular SL clothing items. And as you can se my snuggle chair from LISP Bazaar makes another appearance as I am in LOVE with it, I want one in RL (know anyone that can make me one?)


Avatar - Curious Chinchilla in Burgundy
Hair - Magika, Safe
Jewellery - Maxi Gossamer's Giselle Opal Set in Pink (earings, 2 rings, and 3 necklaces in different lengths included complete MESH)
Top - ISON Bandage Suit in Black
Skirt - coldLogic, hemlock in pewter (MESH xxs/xs/s/m/l inc plus alpha I'm wearing the xs surprisingly)
Boots - Ri! HoH No.026 (These are colour change, and you can change the paw print on the sole MESH)
Chair & Laptop - LISP Bazaar Snuggle Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment