Springtime

OK, so I know in some parts of the world, were not quite there yet (here in Scotland were definitely not) but hey we can all dream of wearing floofy dresses and sandals and maybe get a tan (wearing sun cream of course!)




TBH I was torn between something beachy and something meadow like with this dress as I think it could take both, here I opted for walking through a springtime meadow, listening to the birds chirping in the sky above me ... man I cant wait for summer, now it's time for a nice steaming hot cup of tea!


Avatar - Curious chinchilla in burgundy
Hair - Magika, safe
Dress - LaRosa Short MESH Dress (only comes with 2 sizes unfortunately s-m & l-xl)
Necklace & Ring - Maxi Gossamer Pearl Daisies Set (2 rings & 5 necklaces of various lengths inc all MESH)
Pose - Porcupine Love, I Do Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment