Uber August 2014




So I know I've been gone from blogging for quite some time, but I have reasons for that, I sort of lost the love for SL, I am slowly gaining it back, but like I said, it's a slow process. I am aiming to be online at least once a week right now, hopefully I will be around more than that. When I am there thought I am still taking pictures and shopping my little heart out, SL fashion has come such a long way in the time I have been gone ;)

So my first offering seems an appropriate one, Uber opened it's doors yesterday, this is a new monthly event hosted by the amazingly talleneted owner of Truth Hair, Mr Truth Hawks! Here you will find items from Truth, along with many other creators old and new for you to sink your teeth into.

Happy Shopping!


Credits:

Avatar - Maine Coon by Puppy (this requires the Uchi Chinchilla and some modding skills)
Ears - Gauged ears by Puppy
Eyes - Reflective eyes by Puppy
Facial Piercings - Rabid, Nova muzzle Piercings.
Hair - Truth Malibu 2 (Uber aug 2014)(Mesh Hair)
Necklace - Zibska Essence in Silver/Noir (Uber Aug 2014)
Fress & Bra Top - Monso My Leather Romper in Brown (Uber Aug 2014)

Pose by Estetica, Beach Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment