Fairy Tales - A Tale of 2 Avatars

I went on over to see whats on offer at the Fairy Tales event, personally I thought the event was lacking in something, not really sure what though, it may be possible that when I read Fairy Tales, I thought there would be more of an emphasis on that aspect. But anyhoo, that doesnt mean that the items on offer arent beautiful in themselves and some of the creators there did go for the full Fairy Tales theme.




Here even though it's not exactly Fairy Tale, I did pick up this absolutely gorgeous MESH corset from Aura, Teamed here with the Glow Studio Key to my Heart Necklace (the long one)

I did a bit of an experiment with this one, same outfit on 2 different avatars, just to see if they looked any different, obviously with fur and ears there are things you cant add, but I think this worked out well.

Both avatars are wearing the

Ploom, Aeryn hair
Aura, Grimm Corset
Glow Studio, Key to my Heart Necklace (long)
Carolines Jewelery, Skeleton Key in Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment