O.o Hawt Shoes

I saw these boots and I was done for, I couldn't resist them no matter how hard I tried, they are just sexy as hell no matter what skin you are in. And as they were mesh boots and I've never really seen what all the hype was about especially when you cant mod then for your shape, I decided to find out for myself.




I have got to say I was impressed, most designers now seem to be adding different sizes now to accommodate the varying shapes of the SL community however I dont think it will take off as well as layers and prims as these are easier to mod to your own shape, which for some people is a very personal thing.




That however is just my opinion, and I'm most probably wrong lol


Hair - Magika, Promise
Dress - TD, Anna in white (5 sizes included plus alphas with & without feet)
Boots - TEN"10 Megas boots in Leopard Grey (4 sizes included plus alpha)
Avatar - Curious Chinchilla in Burgundy
Pose (pic 1) - LAP Shoe1 set, Sexy Shuuz
Pose (pic 2) - Marukin, Cloud set, Sea Parish pose

No comments:

Post a Comment