Houseproud

No I'm not ashamed, I clean like mad, and my house sparkles, as do I afterwards hehe


Came across the Phoenix Rising Store today while I was having a look at some of the new items posted on XStreet. Currently all their items are l$25 so I would snap them up now, before they come to their senses. This cute as a button skirt was one of my many purchases.

Also have to say 'I LOVE SHOES' and now I love The Pony Store for making shoes for furries. I hadn't realised how much I missed shoes until now. Save yourself some cash though and buy the items in-world.


Avatar - Mixture of Curious Kani & Lost Furrest Tutti Fruti Bunny
Hair - Vive Nine, Lindsey in Snow
Vest & Waitcoat - Twisted & Spoiled, Da Boss
Skirt, Phoenix Rising, Fib Skirt in Black
Necklace - Swallowtail Butterfly Necklace
Shoes - The Pony Store, Domme Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment